Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Call Nashville - Praises Rise by Ramey Whalen



My voice is the sound of a thousand bells
Hear me nations, sing Israel
My song is the water of the purest well
Hear me heaven, fear me hell
My dance carries thunder from the throne of Yah
Look at me, and know He is GOD!

Let our praises rise like a weapon in Your hand
Let our praises rise O God
Let our praises rise like a weapon in Your hand
Let our praises rise O God

My hands hold the cure for every disease
They're covered in blood and oil and leaves
My laughter and tears create things unseen
Atmosphere changes, God released
My worship is armed with spirit and truth
Sacred, accepted, pleasing to You

God of eternity, wonders and majesty
God of creation, ancient, alive in me
God of all nations, uncharted galaxies
God who is Spirit, alive in me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one of the best songs out there, this version was very well done. I heard it with a group of friends at the Gate Church of the high desert, here in California.

The Call must have gone very well.