Sunday, September 5, 2010

Math in the Mountains

I had the wonderful opportunity to stay in a friend's condo out of town this weekend. At first, I had decided not to go because I have too much homework. However, I got thinking about it and decided that I could still go and do homework while I was there. So here I am! Enjoying the Lord's goodness to me and the change of scenery. He knows what I need and I am so thankful that He is teaching me to be a little more spontaneous and receive the blessings that He wants to give me. I think so many times He is offering things to me, but I don't know how to receive them.

Anyway, although I still have hours of College Algebra homework to do, I am so thankful I am up here, at the base of the Tetons, enjoying the time I have. :-)





1 comment:

EllaJac said...

Lovely. I"m glad you're getting 'away' even if you have to take math with you.

Math is far easier to transport to the mountains than my mountains of laundry would be. Hm... But I might still try, if I ever get the chance! :D