Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Acclaim Productions

In previous postings about Uganda, I mentioned Syd and Chad Hair on several occasions. Our excursions to Uganda were planned separately but unbeknowst to either of us, the timing of our trips overlapped. I had the tremendous blessing to travel half way across the world to meet a family that lives not 30 minutes from my front door! Such a small world we live in! Syd has a tremendous mobilization gift - her vision and motivation astounds me. Chad's revelations go deep and he expresses things through vivid cinematography and written language. During their time in Africa, they composed a beautiful music video featuring Lilly Bulamu singing "O Mama Africa" - a song she wrote inviting people to Africa. This video has clips of many of the places I have been and also several of the photos I took. Please take a look at their website at Acclaim Productions and be sure to view the video at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!!!

No comments: