Monday, June 9, 2008

The Lipizzaner Stallions

Saturday around noonish, Matt picked me up for my "surprise" birthday present. Well, it wasn't really a surprise, cause, he, being a typical little brother, can't keep a secret if his life depended on it. Growing up he would somehow or another find a way to discover what we were getting for Christmas, birthday, etc. But that is a different story. I didn't mind knowing this time because it gave me something to look forward to all week.

Anyway, my sweet little brother is all grown up now. Knowing that I love horses, especially well trained ones, he bought tickets to take me to the "World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions World Tour" event. I was totally thrilled to see the stallions perform and especially blessed that my brother was so thoughtful. He even bought me my own Lipizzaner stallion :-D He is sooo cute!

Take a look a the video below to see the Lipizzaners for yourself!



PS. Don't tell Chewy that I enjoyed watching the Lipizzaners so much. I don't want him to try to "impress" me and pull an unexpected stunt on the trail!

3 comments:

EllaJac said...

Wow, how fun! And sweet. Hope you're doing well! Do you get to see chewy much? Gas is so expensive...

Anonymous said...

I went to see them in 2005 and I got one of those stuffed animals :)

Jackie said...

Huh, I saw The Lipizzaner Stalions in 2005 and got the same stuffed animal.

Except it said 2005 on it. And the ribbon around it's neck was clear.

;)