Sunday, September 7, 2008

Powder Puff Derby

This is Barbie, er, I mean Jonnie. She is my sister...



And this is my dad...
And my "little" brother...

Back to Jonnie...
This is Jonnie's car. Well, one of her cars. The other one isn't so, um, pink. And it isn't so noisey.Wow, is that rust?
And this is Jonnie's multi talented husband - Kevin.
And this is Jonnie's first crash that she didn't get a ticket for :-D

Wow sis, all those years of backing into the trash can in the driveway and hitting parked cars in the parking lot really paid off! I had no idea you were practicing for your first demolition derby! She managed to get through without breaking a nail...You go Girl! I am proud of you!

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

Oh my gosh, this is too funny! "All those years of backing into trash cans..." hilarious.

Miss you!