Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging

This blogging experience is not unlike a relationship. I am finding it somewhat difficult to express all that is in my heart and articulate the thoughts in my head. It is almost as if I am developing a level of comfort and trust before I can become more vulnerable in my writing expressions. It is rather strange for me to feel this way, because writing is so much easier for me than speaking. Expressing myself through the written word has almost always come with ease, not unlike turning on a water facet. Perhaps I am uncertain of my audience - although I only know of one at this point and she has already heard my guts spill on various occasions. Maybe it is a hesitancy to step out of my comfort zone where no one reads what I write. On any occasion, I am hoping that this exercise of writing will bring out the best of what I want to express and share and that any skill I have would only be strengthened through this discipline.

No comments: